ISO 9001, 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / CE & PED CERTIFIED COMPANY
ARCELLOR CONTROLS (INDIA)
The Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001 , OHSAS 18001 , CE & PED standards for service range of Design, Manufacture and supply of Compression Tube & Precision Pipe Fittings, Instrumentation Valves and Manifolds. The Fittings are with respect to Pressure equipment Directives. In house design facilities and modern testing set up ensure a confirming product and repetitive accuracy. Qualified work procedures and stringent quality checks at various stages of production ensure quality products.
Best testing facilities like High end profile projector, Impulse and vibration test, and pressure cycling & temperature test for fittings are performed. Our fittings are also tested in accordance with ASTM F1387 and our valves and Manifolds are tested in accordance with MSS SP 99.
For critical applications. Stainless Steel fittings are manufactured as standard, with a unique heat code traceability number, either stamped or etched on each individual fitting. Upon request, full material documentation is available, tracing the stainless steel back to the original cast or melt.
2 test benches for Hydraulic high pressure test to 20,000 psi and pneumatic high pressure tests to 2,000 psi and vacuum test up to 700 mbar.
All critical pipe threads are formed on thread rolling machines. Seating surfaces are burnished to ensure perfect leak tight surfaces. To ensure a leak–tight seal, use of pipe thread sealant on all NPT threads the most effective sealing method is Teflon tape.
Materials of construction
Stainless Steel - Various Grades, Alloy Steels, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy C, Inconel, Duplex, Monel, Titanium, Brass, Aluminum etc.
State-of-the-art testing laboratory at Ahmedabad Works
SEMI AUTOMATIC TESTING BENCH MACHINE
- Hydrostatic pressure up to 50,000psi.
- Vacuum Test for vacuum up to 750mbar
- SCADA Multi Test bench covering:
- Burst Pressure Testing
- Hydraulic Impulse Test
- Temperature cycling
- Stress Corrosion test as per ASTM F 1387.
- Flexure Fatigue and Rotary Flexure
- Tensile Pull Test
- Vibration Test
- Hardness Testing Machine
- Manual Test Benches for Hydrostatic pressure & Pneumatic testing.
- Nitrogen Testing available For Valves
- PMI & Ultrasonic Testing Available On Request.
Materials of construction
- Male threads of all fittings are protected with plastic end caps.
- Ferrule fittings are also available in metric sizes.
We follow the following raw material Quality Standards
- ANSI B 31.1-Power piping Code.
- ANSI B 31.3-Chemical plant and Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- ANSI B 1.20.1-NPT Pipe threads.
- ISO Parallel threads, BSP, NPT, BSPT, SAE/MS, UNF, METRIC and other threads.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- ASTM A-182 (SS 316 Forgings).
- ASTM A-479 (SS316 Barstock).
- ISO 7241-1/ISO 6150 (Couplings), DIN, JIC, USMIL etc.
All raw materials used by us are tested for Chemical. All products shipped out of our factories have the following certificates that accompany the shipment.
- QA inspection report
- MTR’s (Material test report).
- Certificate of Conformity wherever applicable.
- Pressure Test Certificates wherever applicable.